Copywriting is one of the essential parts of your brand strategy; it is the writing you use to call the customer to make a sale. The copy your business puts out embodies your brand's personality.
Creating content can help you reach your customers through blogs, social media, eBooks, or email.
Well-written copy uses language that speaks to and resonates with the customer. Sales copy creates an emotional connection with your customers. It naturally inspires customers to purchase because they feel emotionally invested in your brand.
Great brand copywriting shows customers that you know exactly what they are going through and how your product or service fits into their lives. When you know customers on that deep level, you create brand advocates who will purchase from you for life.
Create an emotionally engaging brand copy with these tips:
1. Features tell benefits to sell. You might pride yourself on the characteristics of your service or product and what you offer. But what is going to bring you closer to the sale are words that describe the benefits of the products.
- Know your customers, what their problems are, and what their everyday life looks like.
- Use copy to help them imagine how their lives would be different with your product or service.
2. Have a distinct brand voice. Your brand voice includes unique words and language. These words help create a brand persona that stands out and resonates with your customers.
- You should write brand copy in a distinct, consistent voice. Have brand guidelines to refer to so your team will stay on the same page.
3. Create a sense of urgency. Urgency helps customers take action. Use a countdown timer, a lower price, or buzzwords to motivate your customers to purchase.
- What consequences may be if they don't purchase your product now?
4. Create your category. Use words to become the go-to in your industry. What secret combination makes your business truly stand out?
- Think about In-N-Out. They are not just a fast-food company. Yet, since you can only find them in specific parts of the US, branding and copy portray them as a cult classic known for their commitment to quality.
5. Use the AIDA framework to build a connection. When you know your customers and the problems they have, that makes this part easy. The AIDA framework is an unbeatable way to create brand advocates by connecting with customers. The AIDA framework can be used everywhere, from your web copy to email copy.
- Attention. Use an engaging hook to grab the reader's attention and pull them in.
- Interest. Grow your audience's interest by giving new information and building the context.
- Desire. Use words to evoke desire and create an emotional connection about the product or service.
- Action. Finally, call the reader to action and motivate them to buy.
Copy is how your messaging shapes the perception of your brand that inspires people to buy. Messaging that showcases your brand's personality is timeless. Words are a powerful tool and can show your brand's uniqueness in a way that connects with others and the value they get from your company long-term.
Brand copywriting creates an internal investment with customers. They become invested in your business through an emotional connection - like they would feel close to a friend.
The world is built on stories, and that includes a copy. Customers are going through the world using stories to create their understanding of life. You can use words to show customers exactly how your company fits into their lives. When you do, your profits will soar!
Digital and content marketing can grow your business. We invite you to read our article to learn how.
Here at Cápita Works, we created a competent, bilingual, expert team of marketing specialists. You can see the packages we offer here. Or you can also hire a Virtual Assistant to manage your marketing campaign. We can help you find the right one!
Contact us if you want more information about us and our services.