You've heard it once, if not hundreds of times, the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic accelerated and normalized the idea of working from home. In the beginning, CEOs were worried that work from home would slow down the workflow and efficiency of their employees, but as time went on, they realized that WFH was just as efficient as working in an office, if not more. Consequently, many companies decided to permanently continue to work from home.
As expected, this created a new opportunity for professionals who wanted to expand their experience by working with international companies, and thus came the boom of Virtual Assistants.
Benefits of Working as a VA
As if it weren't enough already, working from home has many benefits of its own. Now add the possibility to work full time with a company from anywhere in the world without leaving your house, and you've got yourself an irresistible work offer.
Here are some of the benefits of working as a virtual assistant:
- Work from anywhere. Being a virtual assistant does not only mean you get to work from the comfort of your home, but it also means you can choose your office of the day. At your favorite coffee shop, at a park, at a library, you name it! A laptop and internet access are all you need to work as a virtual assistant.
- A Virtual Assistance company can help you find your next job! Looking for a job is a full-time job; it can be very stressful and time-consuming. However, when you are a VA through a company like Cápita Works, they make sure to connect you with a company from the US, helping you find the perfect job opportunity that fits perfectly with your professional profile.
- You save time and money. Let's be honest, nobody likes to sit in traffic for hours, or waste so much money on gas. When you work as a VA you'll save all of that money and time since there is no need to leave your house, just open your laptop, and you're already at your office.
- You get paid fair salaries. This right here is a dealbreaker. Forget about working as a freelancer who doesn't have access to all of the necessary benefits. A company like Cápita Works ensures all VAs get fair salaries and provide health, dental, and life insurance.
- You can grow your network! Since you'll be working with a foreign company, this means that you will be working with people with different backgrounds, cultures, and experiences. You will certainly improve your teamwork, gain new knowledge, and make new connections, it's the perfect way to gain experience, don't you think?
- Anyone can be a virtual assistant! When people hear the words "Virtual Assistant" they often think that their activities are only limited to administrative activities. However, a VA can specialize in different areas, for example:
- Executive Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Social Media Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Customer Service Representative
- Support Technician
- Content Creator
- Video Editor
- Administrative Assistant
- And much more!
Now that you know about the many benefits that come with working as a VA, we're sure you'll find that being a VA is the perfect job for you. The time is now, apply to our latest job opportunities.